Tales of Zale - Minisode 1 Tales of Zale - Minisode 1

Great job man, I feel like movies with plot and flow on Newgrounds are really undervalued, so it makes me happy to see this on the front page. Deserves a higher score than other lazier animations get.

Game Grumps Animated : Damn Son! Game Grumps Animated : Damn Son!

It wasn't really bad or anything, but it's not like you made your own joke or did much with the animation. If you're gonna borrow audio I'd say at least go further with the animation. Not bad though.

Midget & Müs Preview; The Comening Midget & Müs Preview; The Comening

Animation isn't bad but you don't really have anything to show here in terms of content. Just 17 seconds of running around to a funky beat. Still it's not bad for what it is.

petshop. petshop.

Was randomly sifting through my favorites, must have been awhile since I've seen this because I totally forgot about the punchline haha. Great stuff man, hope animation is still going well for you

The Legend of David 6 The Legend of David 6

Oh how long I've waited for this. What I love about your style is that aren't an overwhelmingly amazing drawer, but your effort in animation is nothing short of astounding. Love your work man, thanks for finally capping this part of the series off for us, can't wait to see more of your stuff.

PS: Sword of the stranger soundtrack for credits, you have good taste

The Walking Dead VD The Walking Dead VD

I like it, theres a bit of a joke in daryl becoming cupid and its a bit crude but no more so than anything else on newgrounds. Your animation has more effort than a lot of other users too, crappy it didn't see front page or anything. Well, good job anyways, keep at it!

YULFO83 responds:

Thanks! glad you liked it. I have more soon so stay tuned!

Ducktalez 7 Ducktalez 7

This is so simulataneously well done and lazy, I've never seen anything like it! Amazing job, keep up the awesome work! Love all the references that date back to popular 90s work

A Shiny Minecraft tale A Shiny Minecraft tale

Great stuff!

At first I thought this was just gonna be another predictable creeper short, but that really went above and beyond with it! Amazing work!

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

noone noticed so...

This is actually a resubmission of this artist's earlier work years ago, and if you look on his profile not only will you find this video under a different name, but also 3 more episodes. Hope to see the rest soon, cheers.

SADNESS :'( SADNESS :'(